What is it? This is the first product that allows the rotor (sprinkler that pop up and moves/rotates) to be raised from the top. Leave the shovel in the truck, it is no longer needed. Klift-it improves labor efficiencies for contractors, makes the process easy and understandable for homeowners, and creates a new revenue stream for distributors. No digging, no dirt induction into the system, increased distribution uniformity, increased filtration. Easy, more cost effective, and a better way to raise a rotor head/sprinkler.
For the first time ever, you can raise a rotor/sprinkler from the top of the head without digging. The Klift-it allows you to raise a head above the grass without digging which saves time, makes the process easy, and increases sprinkler performance, which means no more brown spots.
How does Klift-it improve efficiency?
By raising the rotor/sprinkler above the grass blades you no longer have water stream impairment which creates dry brown spots in the grass. Getting the water stream from the sprinkler above the grass increases distribution uniformity (even coverage of water, like natural rainfall) and increases the throw distance of the sprinkler which equates to more efficient use of water and lower run times. Additional Klift-it risers can be added (stacked) together if additional height is needed.
How do I use Klifit-it?
The traditional method to raise a rotor was as follows:
- Dig a circle around the head
- Remove the sod circle
- Dig dirt out around head
- Remove the existing head
- Pump water out of the hole, remove debris that entered the pipes if possible
- Add a riser to the swing joint or funny elbow and thread the rotor back on or replace the 4” head with a 6” or 12” head.
- Replace the dirt
- Replace the sod
- Flush the head
The new way to raise a head with Klift-it is as follows:
- Unthread the cap from the rotor body and remove the guts
- Attach the rotor body riser
- Attach the rotor riser to the bottom of the internal stem/guts
- Thread the cap back on to the body